Covid -19 Virus Information
My primary concern is your health and safety. When in the clinic we cannot practice safe distancing due to the nature of this work but I have changed things in the clinic to keep you safer while visiting the clinic.
Please note, all Osteopaths working in the clinic have been fully vaccinated in accordance with current Victorian government regulations.
With the current covid-19 restrictions in place, the Victorian Government is now recommending people don't need to wear a mask when being treated.
Things I have changed
The treatment bench is now softer and covered in vinyl
- A hygienic air dryer has been installed to dry your hands in the Bathroom
- All reading material and toys have been removed to stop
- Before treating each client, I apply hand sanitiser or wash my hands
- A freshly laundered pillowslip is used for each client
- I wear a facemask during treatments
- There is a gap after every client to minimise contact in the waiting room
- I clean with hospital grade disinfectant
- Between each client, I disinfect touched surfaces:
The treatment bench
Light switches and buttons
Door and tap handles.
Things you can do to help
- Only essential people should be in the clinic
- Please be punctual, if you are 5 minutes early I may still be cleaning
- You are welcome to bring your reading material but you should not need it
- Before the treatment, I will ask you to wash or sanitise your hands
- If you want you are free to wear a face mask, but it is not mandatory
- Please bring your own pen, you may be asked to sign a health fund form
- I do take cash and credit cards
- If you are sick with a cold or waiting out a quarantine period, I ask you to cancel your appointment. We can chat on the phone and talk about other options